Monday, August 30, 2010

Sketch 79

Happy Monday scrappy people! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

I am enjoying the calm before the storm. Things are about to get busy soon. We're moving...yes, again! But I really think this is the last time because we're moving "back home"!! EEk! Yes, we're headed back to the scrapbook capital of Utah. Its where my DH and I met and where most of our families are. We have been trying to get back there for a while but in this economy you have to go where the work is, right? Actually both of us got jobs there. DH is there now working and my job doesn't start till October. A local bakery hired to me as a cake decorator! Yay! I haven't worked in over 6 yrs so I'm nervous but very excited.
Enough about me...onto this week's sketch:

Sketch 79



Check out the DT's fabulous examples.

Monique Liedtke
Dinosar Forest


Wendy Kwok
Homemade Goodness


Sara Zenger
Wow


Moniqe Nicole Fox
Super Cute


Lisa Wikinson
My Monkey


Luzma Bruna
Smile


Brigitte Van Linden
Red Nose


Carrie Labani
Soccer Star


Kylie Symons
De Lovely


Aren't they all fabulous?? Try the sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below by Aug 31st and you could be this month's winner! Crazy Daisy Kits is providing a yummy kit for one lucky participant!

Have a great day today!!

12 comments:

Star Rork said...

Great Job & I love this sketch, I need to go back & do this one!
Congrats on the job & the move Liz. Sounds like alot of work but new things are always so exciting 2!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Awesome layouts Design Team!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Such fun layouts this week!!!

Marilyn Peter said...

AWESOME sketch!! Love the DT layouts, they are fantastic!!
Congratulations on the job and good luck with your move Liz.

Unknown said...

The dT pages ARE fab!!! And so is the sketch!

And good for you on the new job (and home).

Sara Zenger said...

This is great! Very creative!

Sara

Carrie said...

They are all great and have a fun move!

li-bee-ti said...

What a wonderful news, about moving back 'home', Liz!!
The sketch is awesome and the DT's layouts are so beautiful and inspiring!
I'll sure be playing with this lovely sketch!

Ilene said...

Thanks for the sketch.
I switched it up a bit by having two pictures on top and two on the bottom.
Congrats on the job and move!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Sketch 79 is fair game for September, right?

Audrey Yeager said...

I linked mine up! Thanks for all your wondeful sketches! Off to work on another!

Kathy said...

Grrr....I thought this was a Sept. sketch, and I just finished it today. Oh well, I am still going to upload it because I loved the way this page turned out! Thanks for another great sketch!