Thursday, August 5, 2010

Playing catch up!

This month I am working on the August KaiserCraft kit from QueenScraps. I have played with a few pieces from this KaiserCraft LeChateau line but now I got to work with the whole thing! Yay!

Like Father, Like Son




Time With Grandma



You Hold The Key





I love the combination of the blue and brown and all of the key/birdcage elemenets. I have plenty more to go with this kit. I think I can make at least 3 more LO's. You can get yours for less than 20 bucks HERE.


8 comments:

Laurel said...

WOW, great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Amazing layouts! I just bought that kit a couple days ago and I can't wait for it to get here!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous layouts Liz...I too love that color combination - it's a sophisticated palette to work with. You have done a great job with your layouts.

laterg8r said...

great colors and that sounds like a great deal too :D

love your pages :D

Kathy said...

LOVE that paper line...it makes the best pages!

Shana Dilldine said...

love me some Kaiser!!! wish I had $20 to spare and I would be gettin' me some..

carolinehancock said...

Lovely layouts, boy your dad looks like the comediene from blue collar comedy

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Wow! Great layouts! WTG!

I sent you XYZ yesterday and today.

Have a blessed Sunday! :)