Wednesday, August 18, 2010

That Face

ScrapFit is having their one year blog-aversary this month. They celebrated with a blog hop and a special challenge. It's really a cute challenge blog so I wanted to play along.

I used this required recipe to create my LO:
-cardstock background
-bright patterned paper
-mist
-1 ribbon, 1 brad, 1 photo, 1 embossed item, 1 button, 1 run-on (all the celebrate their 1st B-day)
That Face



Papers are Nikki Sivils
I just adore my adorable niece's pouty face. She is a doll.

I think there are a few more days left to enter the challenge so hop on over!

10 comments:

LG said...

Love this! The colors just pops!

Christy said...

toooooo cute!!!!

Sara Zenger said...

Love this page! Its so cute! I am so happy you joined us at ScrapFIT!

Sara

TeenaBugg38 said...

this is just flat out adorable!!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

OMG that page is super duper fantastic!!! Love it how bright it is!!! Thanks for hopping with us at scrapFIT!

caroline hancock said...

Beautiful layout.love the papers you used here

Dayna said...

Gorgeous LO!!! What an adorable pouty face:) Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!!!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

2 cute...love the colors and that adorable face

Laurajean said...

gorgeous layout Liz...LOVE it girl ;) LOVE your work!!
Thanks for playin' along with us at Scrapfit!!

mommamikki said...

Hee hee I have a few photos like this! Great design! Thanks for playing along!