Monday, August 2, 2010

Sketch 75

I'm ba-ack! Its good to be home, now life can go on as normal. My little guy started the 1st grade today. He was so nervous, I felt bad for him. I know he'll do great. Next week it'll be my girls' turn. I put my son in a charter school to see if he'll do better there. Ya know, some kids just don't get into school and I'm afraid he's one of them.
So sorry we had to skip last week. Onto another sketch...

Sketch 75


This'll be a few of the DT members' last reveal. I really have enjoyed working with all of you! Opening up my inbox and seeing your creations are like opening up a gift. Really! Thank you all for your time and talent.

Grace Lauer
Opposites


Kylie Symons
So Quiet


Laurel Seabrook
France


Lisa Hidy
Up, Up and Away


Monique Liedtke
Who's Calling


Pearl Liu
Believe


Susan Bourgeois
Sing Out Loud


Try the sketch, we'd all love to see! This month's sponsor will be announced soon as well as the July winner.

16 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are just AMAZING!!!!! Every ones take is just so inspiring!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a fun LO,perfect for summer Los!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

oooooh, great sketch....I love all of the hot air balloons!! :)

Kathy said...

Glad you made it home! And wonderful sketch for us this week. Love all the inspiring work the DTs did this week, too!

Star Rork said...

Liz, I cant believe your kids started school already, we still have till the 21st.
These are all wonderful. I just love the balloons.

li-bee-ti said...

Great sketch and fab DT's lo.
Liz, congrats for your kids, starting school. I hope your son will get over any obstacle he might have!

Liz said...

Liz
HOpe it works for your son I had to do the same with DD and made a huge difference. I am so glad I did it.
Good luck can't wait for the reveal. I love your sketches

Catherine said...

I got my LO done and submitted. Fun sketch to work with once again.

Big Red Scraps said...

Great Sketch! I even turned it into a 2 page layout. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Loved this fun sketch and awesome takes from the DT!! I was soooo happy that I had some fun hot air balloon stickers for this fun sketch! :)

Shana Dilldine said...

loved working with the sketch
http://yayaprincessblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/sketch-75-at-scrappiest.html

Kylie said...

another great sketch!!! thanks xx
http://sweetlifekyliej.blogspot.com/2010/08/scrappiest.html

Ness said...

fantastic sketch, loved it. Congratulations to the DT, looking forward to see more of your work. Ness
http://crafty-ness.blogspot.com/2010/08/scrappiest-sketch-75.html

ZoezMom said...

So much fun using this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy said...

Just loaded mine up to Mr. Linky. I LOVED how this sketch turned out for me. Thanks so much!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Woo hoo! Got mine linked up! Only one more to do for this month!