Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feels Like Home To Me

This week's song challenge at Scrap It With A Song and it's a great one! The song is "Feels Like Home" from Chantal Kreviazuk. Great song, I had never heard it before but I like it. The lyrics are up on the blog, ready to inspire you. Heres' what I created for the challenge:

Feels Like Home To Me




I was born and raised in California so it will always feel like home to me.

This week the sponsor is Toucan Scraps, there is a great prize offered so get in on the fun!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh!! Great minds think alike I guess. I was just thinking of this song for a title last night while planning a page. I didn't even know that site existed!! LOL I just remembered this song from "How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days" and it popped in my head looking at some pics of my kids.

Your page is wonderful!!!! I love it!!

Christy said...

I totally went with a wish I were at the beach theme LOL. Though I was envisioning sunny south Florida ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout :)

Dria said...

Love the song title and your lo is teriffic

Suzy said...

What a sweet layout!

anazelia said...

wonderful page.