Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Guys

This week at Scrap It With A Song we are using the song "My Guy" by The Supremes. An oldie but a goodie, for sure! The lyrics are up on the blog, use whatever you choose from the song as your inspiration. The winner this week will win a prize from The Stamping Boutique.
Here is what I made for the challenge. I have more than one favorite "guy" in my life -I have three!

My Guys



I used the fabulous Stomp collection from My Mind's Eye.



Also, last week I particpated in a sketch challenge from Crate Paper. Gosh, I love them!! I didn't win but I love the outcome of the LO I created. That's all that really matters, right?







See ya soon!

5 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet sweet LO and the other one is so fun!

Christy said...

These are both soooo awesome!!!!!11

laterg8r said...

love the dinosaur on your my guys page - very masculine :D

Sara Zenger said...

LOVE your paper choice!

Elf Designs said...

What gorgeous fun layouts. Love Em x
p.s i am having a little craft candy giveaway on my blog if you wish to join in http://elfcrafts.blogspot.com/