Friday, October 1, 2010

September WINNERS!

Winner...winner! I just looked through last month's fabulous entries and whoa!...they are fabulous! I chose this great take on sketch 83 by Kathy Perry. Kathy participates every month and I just love her work. She is a great scrapper and the sweetest person, always leaving love for everyone.



Congrats Kathy, you are the winner of a gift certificate to the Memorable Season store. You're going to LOVE it there, I know it!

Now for the randomly chosen winner of a RAK, I used Random.org and the winner is number 508, who happens to be Sharon. Sharon, congrats...you've won a RAK from me just for following the blog!


Kathy, please email me and I'll get your email address for Jill over at Memorable Seasons and Sharon, email me your addy.
Congrats ladies!!!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my goodness....LOVE that layout...the colors are GORGEOUS together :)

Kathy said...

Oh, thank you so very much for picking my layout! You know how much I love your sketches! And I already know Memorable Seasons...so what a treat for me two-fold!!!

Peggy said...

congratulations and beautiful layout Kathy!

congrats Sharon, enjoy the RAK

Star Rork said...

Congrats Kathy, love the layout!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Congrats ladies :)

Dria said...

Here is my interpretation of the sketch [url]http://www.croppinparadise.com/idea-gallery/showphoto.php/photo/10652/ppuser/3819[/url]

Tami said...

Congrats Kathy!!!