Monday, October 25, 2010

Sketch 87

Helllooooo! Happy Monday to everyone! Halloween is less than a week away yet it seems we've been celebrating it all month long. -Thanks to my job and lots of Halloween parties, costume shopping and just EVERYTHING! Anyone else with me? Don't get me wrong, I love this holiday but I won't be sad when its over.

I have a sketch for you along with wonderful examples from the design team.

Sketch 87



Sara Zenger
It Takes Practice


Carrie Labani
My Grandma



Kylie Symons
In The Breeze


Luzma Bruna
Home


Monique Liedtke
Teddy Bear Hugs


Monique Nicole Fox
Happy


Star Rork
The Shirt


Wendy Kwok
Did The Hair Fairy Visit?



Brigitte Van Linden
Fall For You


Play along! Complete a LO using this sketch as inspiration and add a link to your LO in Mr. Linky below. One winner will receive an amazing kit from scrapbook Circle!! It could be you!



9 comments:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Wow! The design team rocked this sketch. WTG!

Sara Zenger said...

These look great!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love this week sketch and all the takes on it!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Great sketch and wonderful inspiration from the DT!!!

Deanna said...

FUN sketch and lots of great examples! Added my link, "Family Easter". Thanks!

Jessica Mason said...

It was such a fun sketch to follow. Thanks for the chance at a prize

Catherine said...

Fun sketch...loved working with it.

Kathy said...

Just posted my page for this fun sketch! Thanks again for another great page in my scrapbooks!

mammasol said...

great sketch and I have posted it on my blog