Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One juicy kit!

This was my first month designing for the Sweet Peach Crop Shop and lemme' tell you...I am in love!!! This was the most adorable kit ever! The whole kit coordinated so well that it all came together with ease. I love it when they make it easy. :)
The kit includes "City Park" papers from AC, "A Walk in the Park" papers from Echo Park and 6 sheets of coordinating cardstock from AC. It makes a total of 18 sheets of paper!! Its loaded with goodness, I tell you!

I'll share a few of my LOs using the kit today and a few more tomorrow.

Playtime


Lets March in a Parade


Soar


The Sweet Peach DT all did a fabulous job designing with the kit, you can see all of their creations HERE.

5 comments:

corrie said...

I love your work Liz! Beautiful!

Christy said...

Woah...these are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Rochelle Spears said...

awesome layouts!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! Awesome layouts! You did an amazing job with that kit!!

laterg8r said...

very cool and happy layouts :D