Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Voque!

This week at Scrap It With A Song we are using the song "Voque" by none other than Madonna for our inspiration. Love this song, makes you want to strike a pose. LOL!

This song couldn't be more perfect for the photos I have. My daughters and their cousins love to dress up as movie stars and act ultra-cool. Ha ha! Little divas in training. I took my title right from the lyrics and I couldn't be happier with the result.

Ladies With An Attitude





So stike a pose and get scrapping! The sponsor this week at Scrap It With A Song is Sew Many Cards! Woopee!

9 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

Liz this is gorgeous!!! Wondeful page and a perfect title!

Christy said...

You just need to stop the getting more awesome each time I come here. You're going to start thinking I'm crazy when I keep saying, 'This is the BEST LO I've seen you post!' LOL

liza yahya said...

hi Liz ,i'm a newbie to your blog. I must say the LO is just stunning! Luv the colour scheme and great title..

Jade Cook said...

you are so right. This song is perfect for the photo!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Gorgeous LO!! A perfect title for a perfect photo!! :)

anazelia said...

this page is so awesome. the colors are great. and that picture is priceless.

Lizzyc said...

oh i love this layout! the photo is perfect!!

Sasha&Patric said...

Liz-

I LOVE this page! I am definitely going to use a lot of your sketches!!

Sasha

Blossom inch said...

Wow! Liz this is gorgeous, nice!