Monday, January 24, 2011

100th Sketch HOP


Welcome to The Scrappiest's 100th sketch celebration!
I am so thrilled that we have made it this far. We have had so many talented design team members here and I have made so many friends along the way. I look forward to what the future will bring.

Sketch 100


Here is my take on the sketch:



My older kids dressed up as a book character for school so my youngest needed something cool on his face too... so I drew him a mustache. He was acting so goofy pretending to be a "mustache man". LOL!

Try the sketch and upload it to Mr. Linky below by January 31st and you could be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to Crop Chocolate! Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment.


Here's a little about what Crop Chocolate is all about:
"At CropChocolate.com™, we sell all-things scrapbook. But here's the catch, we only sell one item at a time – at a delicious price. Every day several items will be posted – so act fast – a limited quantity will be sold at deeply discounted prices. No time to let it temper.
Several times a day, items will be sold on CropChocolate.com at delicious prices. It may be an embellishment shelf with all the works, a scrapbook kit, scrapbook tools or an organizer with some added goodies. What ever it is you can count on this – you'll get great products at outstanding prices.

Now if you want to see how our fabulous design team used the sketch you're going to have to hop for it. Hehehe! Be sure to hop the whole way through. You are going to learn a little about these girls that give us great inspiration every week and I also know a few of them are offering prizes.

Here is the order of the hop in case you get lost along the way:

Luzma
Star Rork
Lisa Wilkinson
Monique Liedtke
Wendy Kwok
Monique Nicole Fox
Kylie Symons
Carrie Labani
Brigitte Van Linden
Sara Zenger

Now hop on over to Luzma's blog to see her take on the sketch.

I'll see you back here tomorrow for another sketch, a fabulous guest designer and a yummy new sponsor for the day!

Upload sketch 100 by Jan 31st to win a $25 GC to Crop Chocolate!

42 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

me encanta!

Wendy Kwok said...

Congrats LIZ!!!!! 100th sketch. What an amazing achievement!

Brigitte said...

Congrats!!! On your way to another 100...

Great take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Monsieur mustache! Too cute!
I'm hopping, but it doesn't seem that everyone's got their sketches up yet ... still been leaving comments along the way though!!
Great hop to celebrate 100 sketches!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Big congrats Liz on your #100 sketch!!!

Tami said...

congrats Liz! And cant wait to see the next 100! Keep it up girl--you keep soooo many of us going and for that we are truly grateful to you!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Yay congrats on reaching 100!

Monique Liedtke said...

Huge congrats Liz on your 100th sketch!! What an achievement! and they are all equally fabulous! LOVE your take on your own sketch!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Congrats on the 100th sketch!
-Kristin

Unknown said...

fabulous sketch and page

Joanna said...

Omg this lo is super cute! The pics are too funny..i love the little monster guys at the bottom of the page! Great job!

Star Rork said...

My scheduled time on Blogger was obviously wrong, sorry. But I'm up & going now. LOVE your layout, so fun!

Kathy said...

Happy 100th sketch, Liz! Outstanding achievement!!

Celeste B. said...

Great sketch and fun blog hop. Looking forward to seeing more great sketches this week.

Unknown said...

Happy 100th Sketch Liz....you know i just absolutely love your sketches and can't wait to start on them when i receive them..blog hop was a great idea too by the way....:)

Carrie said...

This is so fun. Thanks Liz!

~Mar said...

Congratulations on your 100th sketch!!! Moustache Man is my new hero - he's too cute! :)

Phillis Walrath said...

100 sketches...how great that is. I look forward to seeing all the LOs

Z said...

love the sketch--going to try it out! hopefully in time! congrats on the 100th sketch!

Sophia said...

WTG Liz, and what a great sketch...

salme said...

Congratulations, Liz!

Nicolle Kramer said...

What an adorably fun LO!..great sketch..:)

nicolleatnicollelovesscrapbookingdotcom

Unknown said...

Liz, my sincere congratulations go out to you on reaching this milestone... 100 sketches... FANTASTIC... you are SO TALENTED and I feel honored to have your sketches up at Papercraft Star AND to work with you at Cheery Lynn Design too! Best wishes for another successful 100 sketches! :-)

Conny said...

Congratulations with the 100th sketch! What a great job! I also love your take on the sketch, great job too!

Teresa Jaye said...

Sure had fun with the 100th sketch! Hope I have time for some of the others! Congrats, Liz!

Deanna said...

Congrats on the 100th sketch! I've been loving all your sketches!

Deanna said...

I commented on all the Blogs! Thanks for the inspiration, everyone!

jillybean66 said...

Congrats on your hundred sketches, I love to play and haven't been able to in awhile...trying to start up again, thanks for all the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on sketch 100:) I am a big fan and have finally decided to start playing along;) I needed some inspiration...so thank you!

Anonymous said...

I just posted my layout:)

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Here is my take on the sketch: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/181811/view/3092235/-1.html

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Oops! Meant to do it on Mr. Linky. Now it's there!

Phillis Walrath said...

This was a fun sketch to work with. Happy 100th!

Unknown said...

congrats on #100. Loved this sketch - I posted my take on it.

Kathy said...

I have loved the first 100, and can't wait to get my hands on the second 100!! Thanks, Liz, for your amazing talent and the fact that you share these every month!
I just uploaded my page for Sketch 100!

Marianne in MD said...

I just found your sketch site and the 100th sketch was perfect for my latest layout. I made a pocket behind the photos for a large tag and several vintage postcards addressed to the children in the photo.
Hope I did Mr. Linky right!

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

Love the versatility of this one! I rotated it and used journaling spots instead of the tags!

Sally Cranney said...

Congrats on sketch 100! I loved working with this sketch! I've got it all linked up but I accidentally put two links to my layout. Sorry about that. Thanks Liz!

Celeste B. said...

Love all your sketches. Congrats on reaching 100.

Faye Marie said...

I had so much fun with this. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Jade Cook said...

Love the 100th sketch! I hope I get to do all of them from the week long celebration!!!

Shannon said...

This was a great sketch to work with! I loved it. I just posted my layout! Congrats on the 100th sketch!