Monday, January 10, 2011

Sketch 98

Hello everyone! It's Monday which means sketch reveal day here at The Scrappiest. Yay!

Sketch 98





Check out the DT's creations using the sketch:

Monique Liedtke
You Inspire Me


Luzma Bruna
Home Is Where the Heart Is


Sara Zenger
Charming


Carrie Labani
Biter Biscuit


Kylie Symons
Smile


Brigitte Van Linden
First Love Letter


Monique Nicole Fox
Some Bunny Loves You


Star Rork
So Much Love


Wendy Kwok
Snuggle


Try the sketch and add your LO using this sketch to Mr. Linky below by February 1st/ You could be the winner of the amazing kit from our very generous sponsor Sweet Peach Crop Shop. Ya baby...you know you want it! LOL!!!




Don't forget about our 100th sketch-a-versary happening here on The Scrappiest blog during the week of January 24th. We will be starting it off with a blog hop, we will have AMAZING sponsors, guest designers and sketches ALL WEEK LONG! You don't want to miss it!
Woohoo!!!



15 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i really love this one! can't wait to try it-- just finished sketch 97--i just have to link it up!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Very pretty layouts this week!

Kathy said...

Oh, I am loving this sketch, too! Love circles. Gotta get going on this month's sketches!!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Liz:
Great sketch as always.

DT:
Great layouts.

Taj White said...

beautiful projects ladies, adorable sketch!!

The Nageotte Family said...

Thank you for the sketches. I am finally trying this out--there always has to be a rookie in the bunch right?

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love snow days! I get all my scrapbook challenges done! :)

Deanna said...

Wonderful sketch and lots of inspiration! Added my link, "Fall Leaves". Thanks!

Monique said...

Great sketch again, just places my layout!

Tami said...

Thanks again for an awesome sketch Liz-had such fun doing this one!

Desiree Hetrick said...

Had fun with this sketch, the page came together quickly!

Kelly said...

I LOVED this sketch and I'm sure I will be using it again! Thanks!

Sue Althouse said...

Loved working with this sketch - thanks!

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

Lovely layouts, and thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy said...

This is one of my all-time fave sketches. I love how this one turned out for me! I uploaded my link today!