Monday, January 17, 2011

Sketch 99

Hola! We are only one week away from our 100th sketch celebration! Yay! We have alot of fun stuff planned for next week with a whole lotta' sketches and prizes all week long. So don't forget - the fun starts on Monday Jan 24 and ends on Friday Jan 28th. Eeeek!

Sketch 99



Here are some amazing projects from the DT:

Luzma Bruna
Need A Nap?


Carrie Labani
Christmas Tree


Kylie Symons
Bum Crack


Monique Liedtke
Mum


Brigitte Van Linden
Take My Hand


Wendy Kwok
My Ellise


Sara Zenger
Happy


Aren't they great?? I just love them all!

Try the sketch and add your creation to Mr. Linky below by Feb 1st and you could be this month's winner. Corrie from Sweet Peach Crop Shop is offering one heck of a great prize!!! You can see it on the sidebar or on the Sweet Peach site.

I can't wait to see your awesomeness!


13 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Great sketch and loving this new blog look!! Can't wait for all the fun next week!! :)

The Crafty Caryn said...

I love the new look of the blog! Can't wait for all the fun next week. I uploaded my take on Sketch 99

Stefanie said...

Great sketch! I uploaded my take on it. Thanks.

Mel said...

Love all your takes on this sketch. Have just uploaded mine. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kaori Fujimoto said...

Love the sketch!;-)
I uploaded my take on it.
Thanks for the great sketch!

Celeste B. said...

Loved working with this sketch. I linked my layout.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun sketch! Definitely gonna try this one out this weekend! And I LOVE the new blog look!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Awesome sketch and DT inspiration!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry...ignore the first link I left for sketch #99. I uploaded again (2nd time is the charm;) Thank you for the inspiration.

Shannon said...

Just finished my layout!

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

ACK! Please ignore the multiple posts! I realized that I should probably just link my image, not my blog! Sorry!n

Kathy said...

Well, I just uploaded my page for sketch #99. This one didn't go so well for me. Not sure why! But I did it! Thanks Liz!