Friday, January 28, 2011

Sketch 104

Thank you for celebrating The Scrappiest's 100th sketch with us! I hope you have enjoyed all of the special sketches this week, here is our final sketch of the week.

Sketch 104

Our guest desinger of the day is Alicia Giess. She is known as "gumpgirl" on forums and online galleries. Her work is amazing!


Thank you Alecia for creating this adorable layout for us using sketch 104!

Try the sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below by Feb. 4th and you could win this............................................................

Here is a little about today's sponsor, Crafty Ribbons!


This chance remark in 1996 was the catalyst that prompted Ali to start Crafty Ribbons, which she runs together with her husband Tony. Crafty Ribbons aim is to offer ribbon lovers and crafters a wide, varied and interesting choice from some of the worlds best ribbons, at affordable prices. We also design and manufacture our own range of ribboncraft kits, including ribbon embroidery, weaving, mitred patchwork, teddy bears, and cushions.

Thank you Crafty ribbon for such a sweet giveaway of your swiss dot ribbon assortment.

Want to win it? Add your take to Mr. Linky below by Feb 4th!





Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this sketch, Liz! It was so much fun! Thank you so much for letting me play along with you and congratulations on your 100+ sketches.

Alicia Giess

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What lot of fun I had this week playing with all your sketches!

Unknown said...

Just got back from holidays...love all your sketches and i have taken plenty of photos so i can scrap...again...congrats...you are the sketch queen in my eyes!

Carrie said...

Love all the great takes from the gdt! The little snowmen are my fave!

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful sketches all week and congrats on the big 100!!!! way to go, I loved playing along with em

Phillis Walrath said...

I just these sketches. It has been fun created my LOs with them. I am so glad I found this blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the great Sketches, I really had a great time doing this one.

Congratulations on your 100th sketch x

jillybean66 said...

Another one done...love the sketches and you are giving me the mojo to scrap!!!!

Peggy said...

great sketch - thank you for the inspiration!

Tana said...

What a great sketch! This worked perfectly with the pictures I had in mind!
I'm #8.
chris.tana08 @ hotmail . com

Kathy said...

Got my page posted today! Thanks again for another wonderful challenge!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love the sketch! Thanks!!

Caroline said...

Awesome sketch Liz. Worked perfect for the throwdown challenge at MS this week, thanks!!

Sally Cranney said...

Loved all the sketches this week Liz! I missed a few but got most of them done and linked. Thanks for all of your hard work! I had a great time!

Tami said...

Liz you gotta go to MS and ck the Throwdown challenge--I swear I think 99% of the people used this sketch for their page. U R a SUPASTAR girl! BTW I too am in that 99%--lol!