Monday, January 31, 2011

Sketch 105

Hopefully you are not too sketched out from last week. ;) I have been checking out all of your creations and let me tell you...they are fabulous!! Keep 'em coming!

Today is Monday which means sketch reveal day here at The Scrappiest!

Sketch 105



I have a few great samples from the DT to share with you.

Luzma Bruna
I Will Cherish This Photo


Monique Nicole Fox
Showing Off For The Camera


Carrie Labani
My New Tent



Try the sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below. Entries will go towards February's sponsor which will be announced tomorrow.


Have a great Monday!!!

10 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I loove this sketch.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Another great sketch Liz. I loved working with this sketch.

One quick comment. The title lf my layout is *Showing Off For The Camera* not just *Showing Off*.

Donna said...

Never tire of the sketches! Thanks Liz!

Julie said...

Such a wonderful sketch and great examples

Phillis Walrath said...

I loved this Sketch! It gave me a chance to do some sewing.

Anonymous said...

Cute sketch! So easy to personalize and make your own. Love it!

Kathy said...

Just added my page to Mr. Linky! Loved this sketch!

Victoria said...

Just linked my LO - love this sketch! :)

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! I added a link to my blog - it's the third layout in the post.

Kelly said...

Loved this sketch! Will use it again for sure!