Friday, May 11, 2012

Cropping at Memorable Seasons

Hey there! I hope many of you got some scrapping done during National Scrapbook Day on Saturday.  Memorable Seasons is celebrating with a crop this week. I've got a few projects done so far that I'd like to share. I used the fabulous My Little Shoebox brand on just about everything below.

My 13 year old is all about the accessories.  She's got a great sense of style.

I have been wanting to use large banners on a LO. I love the impact that it makes.
The sheet of 3D flowers from MLS always come in handy.
Papers used: My Little Shoebox Up In Trees and Happy Go Lucky collections.

Next I have this one of me and my youngest. He is my last child and we are so close. He's my special little guy.

I pulled out my large collection of flower dies and got to cutting.
Papers used: My Little Shoebox Up In Trees collection

And finally we have this sleepy little man. He stopped napping at the age of one. He's just one of those kids who don't demand a lot of sleep (though I would love a little quiet time myself). So when he actually falls asleep while everyone is awake, it is worth documenting.

Papers used: My Little Shoebox Up in Trees and Lovely Day collections.

I should also mention that every single piece was glued down with the fabulously sticky Helmar glue. Love this stuff!


Have a great weekend!!



2 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

fabulous layouts! love the paper collection on the last layout! I have to get me some of that! :)

Kelly Massman said...

these are really cute! love the banner/flower arrangements.