Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pretty Girls With My Little Shoebox

Hello! Today is my first day to post on the My Little Shoebox blog.
This month I am working with the adorable Aiko collection. The Aiko collection is so beautiful with whimsical prints and the prettiest color combinations.
First off, I have a layout that I made of my sweet niece in her Easter dress. She is just a doll!
Photo 1


Photo 2
Photo 3
Supplies: Aiko Happy Notes, Sky, Blue Sky, 3D Roll-Up Flowers, Cardstock Stickers

Next, I want to share this layout of my daughter.
Photo 4
I really had a good time playing with the variety of roll-up flowers. I added glitter to each of them for some added sparkle.
Photo 5
Supplies: Aiko March, Happy Notes, Sage, Lipstick, Festival, Blue Sky, Carstock Stickers, Roll-Up Flowers

I made the cute little oriental girls the center of attention on these two cards.
Photo 6
I used a border punch to add layers to the bottom of the card.
Supplies: Aiko Happy Notes, Kiss, Bouquet, Whoopie Pie Sprinkle Glaze Alphabet Stickers, Quicksand Mini Alphabet Stickers

Photo 7
Supplies: Aiko March, Happy Notes, Sage, Blue Sky, Cardstock Sticker, Roll-Up Flower

The individual flowers on the sticker sheet looked great with a vine die cut that I have. I cut out the sentiment from the Happy Notes sheet and adhered it to the bottom.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

~Liz

2 comments:

Moongirl said...

Oh, I am in love with that paper! You used it beautifully too!

Hopes Handcrafts said...

awww...so pretty and girlie Liz..Beautiful pages!