Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sweet Girl on White

Hello and happy Wednesday!
I don't use white cardstock for a background often but after we were challenged to do just that on Practical Scrappers, I think I will find myself using it more. I love the outcome, it makes all of the patterned papers and embellies pop, giving it a nice clean look.

I used a sketch from Sketchabilities for my inspiration. I am really loving their sketches lately. You should check them out!

I used My Little Shoebox's 'Up In Trees' collection here. Check out how pretty these papers are!

Notice the pretty paper flowers? With each collection you can get a sheet of the 3D Roll Up Flowers. They are so fun and easy to use.


Check out the Practical Scrappers blog for more fabulous ideas using a white base from the DT.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Liz

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I LOVE how you used the sketch for your layout. The details and the bright fun colors are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchabilities..I love the sketches too!

Esther said...

Love this layout, so pretty!!!

redmom said...

Your layout is so pretty, I love the colors & your rolled flowers!! Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities!

Tammy E. said...

Oh so pretty!