Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Get Wordy

Hello! Can you believe it's May already? Summer is coming soon but for now I am loving the Spring weather we're having.
This week's 'Challenge Me Tuesday' challenge at Practical Scrappers is to get wordy using games such as Bingo, crosswords or Scrabble as inspiration. I remembered I had this cute crosswords paper from Crate in my stash that fit the call perfectly.



Again, I used the adorable Neapolitan collection from Jillibean . Looove it!!!

Practical Scrappers has extended this call for another week so you have time to challenge yourself with the "get wordy" assignment. Send us a link to your project at practicalscrappers(at)gmail(dot)com  and we will feature your project there on the blog.


~Liz

1 comments:

Esther said...

Great layout! Love the distressing :)