Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sketch challenge with a prize

Hello and happy National Scrapbook Day! Isn't it fun that our crafty passion is recognized and celebrated all over the country? How cool is that!
Well, My Little Shoebox is going to get your creative juices flowing with a sketch challenge. This sketch was made by yours truly. :)


I created an example for the sketch using the My Little Shoebox's Up In Trees collection.



Check out the My Little Shoebox blog for more ideas using the sketch from the fabulous design team.

Now its your turn! Post a layout using this sketch to the My Little Shoebox Facebook page by Monday, May 7th at midnight Pacific time. We'll randomly choose one lucky scrapper to win a prize and announce the winner Tuesday on the MLS blog!

~Liz

1 comments:

Francine said...

Liz, thank you so much for sharing your sketches. I love sketches and this one particularly came together really easily for me. I love the final product. In case you're interested you can see it here: http://kaleidoscope-scraps.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/lighthouses-of-kangaroo-island.html