Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Going Vintage with My Little Shoebox

Hello, hello!  Today I'd like to share a few projects with you using the adorable Vintage Shop collection from My Little Shoebox.
Its so easy to make eye catching projects with this fun, whimsical collection.


Products used: My Little Shoebox Vintage Shop: Cardstock Stickers, Attic Treasures, Heirloom, French Lace, 3D Roll Up Flower and Accents, Mini Alphabet Stickers in Rose.

My daughter has changed so much in one year, She went from being a kid to being a beautiful young woman right before my eyes.


Products used: My Little Shoebox Vintage Shop Cardstock Stickers, Heirloom, Rose Ribbon, 3D Roll Up Flowers and Accents, Muse Alphabet Stickers in Strawberry Frosting and Woodgrain.

And finally, I made two cards with the collection as well.
This card looks like it may have taken a while to make but it didn't. I cut out faux ribbon from the Rose Ribbon sheet and stacked them to look like real ribbon.
Products used: My Little Shoebox Vintage Shop Rose Ribbon and Heirloom.

Products used: My Little Shoebox Vintage Shop Attic Treasure, French Lace, Cardstock Sticker, 3D Roll Up Flowers and Accents.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comments:

Tamika said...

Great projects it's nice to see that MLS has grown up a little bit! Don't get me wrong their papers are fun but this is a nice change!