Friday, October 5, 2012

Today We Ride! with Pretty Little Studio

As I'm sure you've all noticed, sun bursts are super popular right now.

Pretty Little Studio has an adorable sunburst sheet appropriately named Sunshine.

I challenged myself to use this 8x8 sheet on a 12x12 layout and make it work. I cut out the lighter yellow portions of the run ray and glued it down to the top of my layout. I filled up the space below with this great orange chevron paper. I love the way it all came together.



I dressed my page up with fun, vintage Pretty Little Studios embellies to pull the whole cowboy theme together.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You did a beautiful job at using the 8x8 on a 12x12 layout! Love sunbursts and I think it looks so great cut out. :)

Jean said...

Amazing use of that paper!!