Monday, October 15, 2012

Getting banner-happy!

Hola chicas! Today on Practical Scrappers we are featuring cards and layouts using the banners and garlands. I discovered how much I love to bunch up banner strips below my flower clusters. I have two layouts to show you using this technique.

I used Pretty Little Studio's ever-so-popular Sandcastle collection. One look at these papers and you'll see why they are so popular.




This is a day we'll always remember -going to the National Zoo with our little man. We got to spend about 5 days alone with my youngest son while we spent the week in VA and DC looking for a house. He loved the one-on-one attention and I loved babying him as much as he'd let me.

The following layout was made from my October kit from Memorable Seasons using papers from Simple Stories. -Gosh I love the prints in this one!





Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Just beautiful!! I love banners and your LOs are divine! Thanks for sharing..x

Hettie said...

Lovely layouts here and the banners and other elements are soo pretty.
x