Monday, October 22, 2012

Win a My Little Shoebox PRIZE!

This week My Little Shoebox and Want 2 Scrap are teaming up to bring you 'lots of inspiration.
I am so excited to share with you this layout I made using papers from My Little Shoebox's Secret Garden collection.


Want 2 Scrap provided the My Little Shoebox DT with a package full of goodies. I loved using their corrugated swirls (which I brushed up with white paint), pearl frilly flourishes, and beautiful silver butterflies and corners. The combination of both companies are truly a perfect match.




The Prize
My Little Shoebox is giving away 2 complete collection kits today. Woohoo!!


How To Win
Leave a comment on each blog featured today. The winner will be chose randomly from all comments from the My Little Shoebox blog AND the designer blogs. Make sure you stop by Want 2 Scrap's Facebook Page and tell them My Little Shoebox sent you.


Here is a list of today's designers that are featured:
My Little Shoebox blog
Liz   
Megan
Jennifer

Thanks for stopping by!



15 comments:

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures and gorgeous blue eyes. If I had to pick a favorite part of your layout, which is not easy, would be the flourishes.

Stephanie U said...

How darling! I love the rustic feel the cardboard gives. It works perfectly on this layout!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Very, very pretty layout! I love all the wonderful color and the cardboard looks amazing!

Miriam Prantner said...

That picture is so sweet! Love this layout, so many different textures, and great fussy cutting/embellishments!

Jingle said...

I love the pearls and the sparkle you added to this page! Such cute photos!

Sue D said...

Sweet photos and lovely layout. Love all the butterflies and the pearl flourishes.

Стокли said...

You used so many sweet girly embellishments, they are a nice match to your photos.

KellyG said...

Beautiful layout! Love the flowers, the bling, the photo, awesome work!

K Clark said...

wow... love the cardboard and all the bling!!! the pics are adorable!

Vicki said...

What an adorable baby! Love your layout so much. All the elements go together and look very shabby chic.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

So beautiful! I love the bling!

Mom Cheryl said...

Love the flowers and butterflies. Very cute baby too. Thanks!

Carol said...

Awesome layout page! Beautiful detail!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Angie said...

What an absolutely stunning layout! Loving all the intricate details!

Anonymous said...

You are so super talented!! Absolutly gorgeous layout!

Debra Hudson
onecraftygirl2010@hotmail.com