Monday, November 1, 2010

Sketch 88

Happy Monday everybody! I am trick-or-treated OUT!! I hope those of you in the States had a fabulous Halloween weekend, I know I did! My kids had the rights to their candy over the weekend and now its MINE! I'll share...maybe. ;)

Ready for a sketch? Here we go then...

Sketch 88


Here is what the DT created using this sketch:

Kylie Symons
Looking For Pippies


Lisa Wilkinson
5 Girls


Luzma Bruna
The Sea


Wemdy Kwok
Cool


Carrie Labani
123 Jump


Brigitte Van Linden
Happy Halloween


Fabulous, right? Try the sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below. You aould be this month's winner. Our new sponsor will be announced tomorrow.
Have a great day!

14 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

It was so fun and easy to play with this week sketch!!! Love all the takes!

Peggy said...

thank you for an awesome sketch and all the inspiration.

Alecia Wolfford said...

Just linked mine up. LOVED the sketch and what rockin' inspiration from the Design Team!! Thanks!!

Kathy said...

Fun sketch ,and love the inspiration!

Karen Williams said...

Yet again I only put on one photo

http://icouldbescrapbookinginstead.blogspot.com/2010/11/six-colours-and-sketches.html

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Awesome layouts ladies.

The Crafty Caryn said...

Had fun playing with this sketch. Looking forward to the next one.

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome sketch and I LOVE this week's layouts!! Thanks for all your inspiration ladies!!

mammasol said...

Im her again with a take on the marwelous sketch!!!
Thanks for the Inspiration.

Jennifer Shaw said...

Just linked up my LO!!! Loved this sketch with the fun banner!! Great inspiration from the DT!!! :)

Regiane said...

I love this sketch!
Fabs inspirations, girls!!

Unknown said...

another great sketch - and love the inspirational pages

Tami said...

This was a fun one to do as always Liz-ur sketches make my scrappy life enjoyable-THX

Kathy said...

Just uploaded my page for this sketch...I am SO happy with the way it turned out. Thanks again, Liz, for another great sketch and the inspiration from the team!!!