Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter with Cheery Lynn Designs

Have your filled eggs and baskets ready because Sunday is the big day...Easter! I thought I'd fit in one more Easter layout before the holiday is over.
I love to create scenes on my LOs so that is just what I did today using fabulous dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. I duplicated the tree my daughter {is about to break looking for an Easter egg} using the Cardinal In A Tree die. ;) I trimmed off the bottom branches and added blossoms to get the look I wanted.



I thought it would be fun to hang some clouds on my LO. To give the clouds interest and dimension I embossed them using the Petite hearts embossing plate. I filled in each tiny embossed heart with glitter glue for a little sparkle.



Here is my complete list of dies used:
Cardinal In A Tree
Floral Heart
Bird on A Branch die
Spring Fling
Little Stacker Nesting Circle die
Pretty Petal
Picket Fence
Micro mini Alphabet dies

Have a scrap~happy day!

10 comments:

Erica Marshall said...

This is adorable! I love all the embellishments!

Kim said...

What a Great page! Love all the details:)
~Kim

Kathy said...

This is just too cute! Love your trees and what you did with your clouds is outstanding! I HAVE to get me a Big Shot so I can use those dies!

Christy said...

Fantastic use of dies!! I love the fence :)

Nati Tristan said...

Very Very pretty! I absolutely love the hills with the hanging clouds!

Sarah said...

those clouds are great! I love how you embossed them and hung them from the paper! Your picture of your daughter is cute too! Ps: I left you an award on my blog!

Bekah said...

I just love the sparkle you added to the clouds!

Christine said...

Love the dimension, the sparkle, and the whole scene! I'm linking this up on Practical Scrappers today!

Bethany said...

So beautiful and what fun touches...I may need to scraplift this one! I will make sure to link it on my blog!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is totally adorable!