Friday, April 15, 2011

Graduation Creations with Best Creation

Best Creation recently came out with the cutest collection just for graduates. The colors are classic and of course there is glitter throughout. Below is an altered wooden book that I made for my nephew who is graduating from high school this year. He can put items in it that will help him remember this momentous occasion.

Below is a simple card that I made using the AMAZING glittered cardstock. This gold cardstock is completely covered in the beautiful glitter, you should feel the weight of this paper. Its some serious stuff! :) And finally a layout of my oldest daughter. She won an art contest called "Together We Can". She is such a good artist, I have no idea where she gets it from ;)


Ta ta for now....

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Hah...she got it from you, silly one!!!! I really like that grad badge! And Best Creation papers are really wonderful to work with....very sturdy and great for covers, etc!