Thursday, April 28, 2011

She Wears Aeropostale...ONLY!

Today I want to share a LO I made of my oldest daughter who wears nothing BUT Aeropostale. I remember being her age and demanding that I only wear Guess jeans so I think this may be payback from my childhood. eeek!
I used lots of fabulous Cheery Lynn dies on this page, it was fun. :)





The cute little bicycle is one of our newer dies called Little Pink Bicycle. I think its adorable!





(Papers are by Best Creation's Surf's Up collection.)



Here is my complete list of dies used:

Little Pink Bicycle
Floral Heart
Spring Fling Frame
Little Stackers Circles
Pretty Petal
Flourish
Basic Optimistic Alphabet Font
Pennant Die

12 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Fabulous bright layout!

Lizzyc said...

very cute eye catching layout!

Unknown said...

What a SWEET layout! I LOVE it!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Awww!!! Great use of the dies Liz! Beautiful layout!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun layout - bright and funky! I never got to wear brand names as a teen/preteen.

Nati Tristan said...

that is a very very cute layout! I love all the colors on it! Cute young lady as well!

Becky Moore said...

Love it!

Cindy said...

Wonderful layout! I can so relate with you on the Aero thing, my son is obsessed with them right now. Must be the age.

Dria said...

Terrific lo! She is a cutie!
I laughed about the Aeropostal- only..you couldn't pay my dd to wear aeropostal, abercrombi or american eagle!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love this title! MOstly because my 12 YO is EXACTLY like that: wears Aero ONLY!

Christine said...

Great layout...love that creative title!!! I linked this up on Practical Scrappers today!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful layout. Great choice of paper, die cut placement, and sketch. Never heard about the Cherry Lynn dies until now. Can't wait to see more!