Monday, April 25, 2011

Sketch 117

Hi and welcome back for today's sketch!

**If you are here for the Best creation blog hop, check the post below**


I hope you all had a lovely Easter Sunday. Mine was great, the kids were on a sugar high for most of the day but we had lots of fun. It was great to get together with family and eat lots of yummy food too.

Sketch 117



Now lets see what the design team created using this sketch:

Luzma
Bee You


Kerryn Fry
Reach For New Heights


Jennifer Shaw
Mia


Brigitte Van Linden
Be Like The Flower


Kylie Symons
Run Wild


Laura Miller
2 Of A Kind


Lynette Jaconbs
You Are Loved


How does the sketch inpsire you? Add your take to Mr Linky below by April 30th and you could be the winner of the brand new and I'm sure amazing kit from Artful Delight.
Good luck and have fun!

14 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Gosh! Those are Amazing! Everyone did an amazing job!

Jennifer Shaw said...

These are great takes, ladies! I loved this sketch! :)

Susan said...

Awesome sketch!!!! I sat right down and worked on it and I LOVE the resulting page I did!! Thanks!!!

KerrynF said...

Amazing work Girls, definitely a favourite of mine.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Great job and a wonderful sketch! I am really SO sorry I missed that one but I was away for Easter...

Lynette Jacobs said...

I always look forward to the reveals...it is amazing how each persons creativity is so different.

Unknown said...

Loving all of the work girls :) I will be back with sketch # 118 to join in the fun :)

Brenda said...

All of the examples are just great! This sketch was a challenge for me, and I love when I find sketches like that!!

Cowspotdog said...

Those are all wonderful pages - just finished mine and have added it to Mr Linky

Year 2 said...

I have just found your blog and I am so excited! I have entered on Linky and I have to say your DT are VERY creative...their layouts are GORGEOUS!

http://misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

SABEE said...

I found your blog during my usual blog hop this morning, wow, I loved the sketch.... Thank you

http://sabees-place.blogspot.com/2011/04/sketches-inspiration-what-can-i-say.html

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

I love this sketch and did my page
http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/04/volteiiiicom-scrap.html
hugs from Brazil
Leila

Kathy said...

Another great sketch and amazing inspiration! I didn't think I would get all the sketches done this month with a Florida vacation and a trip to CT, but I am squeezing in under the wire! Just loaded my last one here!

aimee said...

i LOVE this sketch! i'm a little late for the contest, but the layout itself was done on saturday, if that counts. :) i enjoy this blog - i'm a huge sketch fan!