Monday, April 4, 2011

Sketch 114

Hello scrappers and sketch lovers! First off let me apologize that my posts have been all scrunched together. I'm not sure why it has been doing that but I am waiting on blogger to reply to my request as to WHY or how to fix it. You'll know I've heard back when the posts look better. I have resorted to using the little heart to space it for now. It's a pain but hey, it works. ugghhhh.... Onto the sketch. I love this sketch even more after I saw it in use with my DT. They rock! Sketch 104 Brigitte Van Linden Meet The Stars Karen Grose Being A Brother Vicky Varvadouka Pure Magic Jennifer Shaw Little Boy; Lynette Jacobs Best Of Friends Kerryn Fry Super Cool Lisa Wilkinson Posing Cute Luzma Bruna Let's Go Party! Kylie Symons What Teasers You Both Are Laura Miller Love What can you do with this sketch? Try the sketch and add it Mr. Linky below by April 30th for your chance to be this month's winner. (Our Great sponsor will be announced tomorrow.) If you participated in any of the sketches last month, stay tuned and I will announce the winner of the amazing doily dies from Cheery Lynn Designs soon. Have a fabulous day!

31 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

OMGosh! All of these are amazing!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Love all the different takes on the sketch!! It was a great one!! :)

lisaplus6 said...

beautiful work ladies!!!

Cindy said...

Great sketch and I love the examples! Wonderful job ladies!

Kathy said...

Oh, the designers did a fabulous job this week...every one is amazing! Love the pps and the bright colors. Great sketch, too! Can't wait to work on this one!

Scrappyjo said...

Love the layouts!! Amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fabulous DT work on this one!! Love it!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

It was a really fun sketch to play.All the layouts are really so pretty!!!

Cowspotdog said...

Wow - these are ALL gorgeous sketches from the design team - well done ladies! I will be working on this one tomorrow :)

Emma said...

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but where is this month's Mr. Linky? I can't find it! I want to submit my layout!

Sarah said...

these layouts are amazing!! I am so inspired to go create something with this sketch!

KerrynF said...

Absolutely love every single sample. well done team!!

Tami said...

Another awesome sketch and of course the DT just makes it too tempting to pass up-GReat job LAdies!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love it - fantastic pages and great sketch.

Liz Chidester said...

Sorry I forgot to add Mr linky. He's there now :)

Dara Lynn said...

A ton of creative talent...each with its own individual spin!!! I really enjoy these sketches:)

Debbie said...

Another great sketch and wonderful layouts from the DT!!

Peg said...

Gorgeous examples!

Vicki said...

Have added my link - a great sketch.

Phillis Walrath said...

The LOs everyone created from this sketch ar ejusr so AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Love the DT's layouts.

I just linked my layout.

Janet G said...

Loved this sketch and seeing everyones take on it!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Awesome sketch! THANKS!!

Out in the Fields said...

Just love all these sketches and wish I had time to do them all, but at least I got one done!

Anonymous said...

Here we are with the next layout.
It was a verry nice layout.
annick

Kelly Massman said...

Lovely inspiration and layout! Thanks!
I've already linked up, but here is my URL:
http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2011/04/resilience.html

raquel said...

Great sketch, link to mine is http://raquelp.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-weekend-some-pagespart-1.html

Cook Scrap Craft said...

woo hoo! Got mine done! This was a fun one to play with.

Leah said...

I added my link! I saw this sketch I think on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and used it for one of my Scrapbook Sussie pages, I wasn't sure where it originated from so I was pleasantly surprised when I found my way here through Lisa W's blog! fun sketch!

Kathy said...

Loaded my page....thanks for another great sketch and loads of DT inspiration!

Wendy said...

Finally finished my page! Gorgeous DT pages!!