Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh, how sweet it is!

If you haven't checked out the Sweet Peach Crop Shop blog for a while, you simply must! Sweet Peach is celebrating their one year anniversary during the whole month of April. There are lots of fun challenges going on several times a week which of course are including great prizes. I usually provide one sketch a month at Sweet Peach but since this month is so special I have made four! Here are the sketches revealed so far and here are my takes of them using the April Sweet Featured kit: This sketch was revealed just today... I know you will love this month's kit. Its absolutley beautiful! You can get yours HERE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz- the blog looks fabulous!! I have not been here in a long time and haven't created for myself in awhile either! I can't wait to use your sketches to create a page or two or maybe even 10!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the extra sketches, Liz! I'm hopping over to Sweet Peach to check out the details! Love what you did with the kit!

corrie said...

Love these and I really LOVE the extra sketches!!!