Monday, April 11, 2011

Sketch 115

Hola, ladies and gents. Its Spring Break here in my neck of the woods. How about you? The kids are home, I have a few days off of work and we have lots of free time...and oh ya,...there's snow on the ground!! Its just so not right for Spring Break. Mother Nature has some sense of humor, I know that! I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves anyway. Actually today is my son's birthday. He's 7 today. Happy Birthday Parker!! How about a new sketch to play with? You got it! Sketch 115 Once again, the DT made many beautiful creations for you to feast your little eyes on. Feast away... Jennifer Shaw Poodle Pose Kylie Symons While at Play Laura Miller Can We Say Attitude? Vicky Varvadouka Our Boy Karen Grose You Will Always Be My Dream Baby Lynette Jacobs Sister Of My Heart Luzma Love To Be At Home Brigitte Van Linden Water fun Kerryn Fry Little Mermaid Aren't they great?? They give me so much inspiration! Try the sketch and add it to Mr. Linky by April 30th and you could be this month's winner. Winner will receive the brand new, never before seen kit from Artful Delight. Fabulous!!

19 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow all the layouts are beautiful this week!!!

Kathy said...

SNOW on the ground? In Arizona? Wowzers! Happy birthday to Parker! Love today's sketch....great design and wonderful DT inspiration, too!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Beautiful layouts! I have the perfect pictures for this sketch, so will be playing along. Thanks for the inspiration!

circlebenterprises.com

Alanna said...

Great sketch and those DT examples are brilliant! Loads of inspiring LOs - thank you :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

You have done a wonderful job girls and I have to say that sketch #115 is so easy and fun to work with and play!!!

Unknown said...

Loved this sketch. Great job by everyone :) Look forward to seeing what everyone else does with it

Phillis Walrath said...

This sketch awesome!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Loved this fun sketch! Great job by the ladies! :)

KerrynF said...

Beautiful work girls!! An awesome sketch to work with.

Cowspotdog said...

These were all fantastic pages the team did - love the variety and different interpretations. Just uploaded my page and had fun with the sketch.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic sketch! I had real fun with it! I've just linked it up via Mr Linky. Plus here's the link also...

http://girlsjustwannascrapbook.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrappiest-sketch.html

Cheers!

Francesca said...

loved this sketch! here's my take:
http://frangia76.blogspot.com/2011/04/hanauma-bay.html

Charlotte said...

The DT did some very great layouts. I loved the sketch.
I have linked my LO to Mr. Linky.

Unknown said...

love, love the sketch and thanks for helping me get motivated. I added to myself to Mr. Linky, but here is is again:
http://daijogomoments.blogspot.com/2011/04/motivational-monday.html

raquel said...

This sketch was great, I added to Mr Linky, here is the direct link http://raquelp.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-weekend-some-pagespart-1.html

Jessica Navarro said...

The DT layouts are fabulous as usual, I'm so glad I got to play along with this one. I stretched the sketch and turned it into a 2-pager.

Kelly Massman said...

Lovely sketch and inspiration! I linked up:
http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2011/04/1965-twins-grandmother-lovey-is-feeding.html

Mel said...

Great sketch and I you all produced some fabulous work.
I just linked mine up - thanks!

Kathy said...

Just stuck my page into Mr. Linky! Fabulous layouts again this week, gals!