Thursday, June 30, 2011

DH?

Hello and welcome! I have another layout to share with you using my fabulous Cheery Lynn Designs.
I love my 'darling husband'. It's funny because when he saw that the LO of him was titled simply "DH", he asked, "What the heck does DH mean?" Haha! I forget he doesn't know much forum lingo.



I used the new Carnivale Border die to add a little more interest to the edge of my background patterned paper.
The Sunflower dies worked perfect as my main element. These sunflowers are super detailed and so realistic looking, I just love them. To add a little more dimension, I topped each flower with a Dimensional Button.





More fabulous dies used:
Tropical Flourish
Dimensional Small Leaves 2
Pretty Petal
Never Ending Love Heart
Never Ending Love Heart
Basic Optimistic font - alphabet
French Flair Nesting Dies
Heart Chain Border

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Pretty page (or should I say handsome page. And that bunch is to-die-for!

Trudy said...

This is so beautiful , what a great and lovely image and background.
Hugs Trudy

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO! You have inspired me to do a LO of just my DH. I do so many of my kids, I forget about doing pages of him so they can enjoy them when they are older. Thanks!

Unknown said...

My DH is happy to be my Designated Hitter (the 'proper' use of the DH acronym LOL)