Monday, June 20, 2011

Sketch 125

I know I don't make too many multi-photo sketches. So for those of you whole like to add a lot of pictures on your pages, this sketch is for you. :)

Sketch 125


Now lets see what the talented design team created with the sketch:

Kylie Symons
Splash



Jennifer Shaw
Family Time


Lynette Jacobs
A Rainbow To Me


Brigitte Van Linden
The Beach


Luzma
Yoyo Celebrates His 12 Years


Vicky Varvadouka
Graduation


Kerryn Fry
Follow The Leader


Pretty fab, am I right?

Now its your turn to play with the sketch. Add your take to Mr. Linky below by June 30th and you could be the chosen winner to receive a trio of
Best Creation paper packs!!

9 comments:

scrapinbabygal said...

LOVE LOVE this sketch!! And the designers all did an amazing job using this sketch! Thank you! Sabrina

Unknown said...

Love this sketch and all the DT LO's. Maybe I can get a few spare moments to create a LO of my own tonight. Thanks for the sketch!

KerrynF said...

Another week of amazing sample girls, love them all!

Jennie M said...

Put mine up! LOVE this sketch...and love my layout, except the title. :)

kristacheryl said...

Thanks for another GREAT Sketch!

LisaVeronica said...

lovely ladies!

Phillis Walrath said...

Love this sketch, actually I love them all. The designers LOs are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Your sketches make it so easy to put a page together. Thanks! Just loaded my page here!

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

FUN sketch! Love the 4 photos grouped together! Just added my link.