Monday, June 13, 2011

Sketch 124

Hello, hello! Are you in need of a new sketch to get your mojo flowing? Well you, my friend, are in the right place! Summer months are a little laid back when it comes to scrapping for me and it might be for you too. So lets keep those juices flowing!

Sketch 124


Here are the lovely DT's creations:

Kylie Symons
Family


Vicky Varvadouka
Favorite Toys


Lynette Jacobs
Arms Full Of Love


Kerryn Fry
Jekyll Or Hyde


Jennifer Shaw
My Daddy's Eyes


Karen Grose
Boys At Play


Brigitte Van Linden
Partytime


Luzma Bruna
Enjoy Today


Pure gorgeousness!
Try the sketch and add it to Mr Linky below by the end of June 30th and you could be this month's winner. Winner will receive a trio of 6x6 papers packs from Best Creation Inc. Booya!!

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

Once again a great sketch and great work by the team.

KerrynF said...

Absolutely amazing work girls!! I love them all!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Awesome sketch and fabulous layouts by the design team.

Lisa Smith said...

Love your sketches as always! Since I'm a teacher, the summer months are when it's easiest for me to scrap! :)

Sherri said...

Love this sketch.....it inspired me to create after many months of "nothingness!"

Pearl said...

wonderful DT egs as always !

Unknown said...

wondeful sketch and DT examples - linked mine

kristacheryl said...

Thanks for great sketches! Love, love, love them!!!

Lisa Watson said...

Another wonderful sketch! While working on this one I ended up turning it into a 2pager!! Thanks for the inspiration Liz!

Ελευθερία said...

great sketch!!!!!! nice work from all!!!

Kathy said...

Great sketch, as always, and what fun I had with it! just linked my page up here!

Kim said...

I just love all the DT inspiration!
~Kim