Monday, June 6, 2011

Sketch 123

Helloooo scrappers! Summer has officially begun for my kids and I am relishing in it. Love it! I know its only a matter of time when I hear, "I'm bored!" Haha, you mothers know what I mean.
Here is this week's sketch:

Sketch 123


Lets see what some of the fabulous DT members did with the sketch:

Kerryn Fry
Go Ninja Go


Kylie Symons
It Wasn't Me


Luzma
Stars


Brigitte Van Linden
My Garden


Lynette Jacobs
Escape


Upload your take to this sketch using Mr. Linky by June 30th and you could be this month's winner!
(The prize will be announced soon, I promise.)

15 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Awesome sketch Liz!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love the bright colours on all the layouts this week!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Loved working with this sketch and seeing what the other DT did with it.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Congratulations ladies! These are AWESOME!!! Unfortunately I didn't manage to do this one....Great job!!!

KerrynF said...

Absolutely A-Mazing work girls!!
Looking forward to seeing what everyone does with sketch.

Janine Rachau said...

That's another GREAT sketch! And, your design team did a fabulous job with their samples! Thanks! I'll have to work this one in, for sure!

Wendy Swenne said...

Great sketch. And such lovely layouts ladies.

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous sketch Liz and I'm loving all of the creations!!!

Kelly said...

Very nice sketch, and awesome work from the DT!

Emma said...

super awesome sketch! Love it!

LisaVeronica said...

lovely sketch! I´m in! :)

Nessa said...

Love this one :) Linked mine up! Thank you!

Terri said...

Loved this sketch and all with very inspirational sample layouts too!
I have linked up!

Sandra said...

Nice sketch, i linked my LO!

Kathy said...

Just linked my layout for this wonderful sketch!