Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pool Party with BC

Happy Father's Day!!! Before you go off and celebrate your dads and/or husbands, I wanted to tell you that Best Creation has some pretty fun stuff going on. We are playing a little game of Where's Waldo?. You all know those cute books, well this is the scrapbook version. Find Waldo and you could win a huge box of BC goodies! Eeeeek! The details on how to play are on the BC blog.

Helmar is one of Best Creation's fabulous preferred partners and I just love them! The DT got to play with a bunch of their adhesives and all I know is that I'm hooked! No need for any other...ever!

The DT was asked to create a project using the new Splash Fun collection along with a water technique.



How totally cute is this paper?? For my "technique" I simply made water drops using dots of Glossy Accents. It dries perfectly clear and looks just like water.


Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

love this LO!

Kim said...

Fun page! Love the rain drops:)
~Kim

Deb said...

Love the water drops technique - never thought to use that one :) Gorgeous layout too. thanks for the inspiration

Deb xox

Vicky Varvadouka said...

WOW!!! Liz, the effect of those drops with glossy accents is Fab!!! I am going to do that in my next summer layout!!!! TFS!!!!!