Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Road Ahead

I made another card using the large window die from non-other than the fabulous Cheery Lynn Designs. This week is the last week of school for the kids in my area and its also graduation night tonight for high school seniors. I made this card in honor of them representing the future ahead.




To make my "designer" drapes I cut out 9 circles from the Little Stacker Nesting Circle Dies. I folded down the sides on each circle and arranged them together behind the window.

On the inside of my card I embossed my background scene with the burlap embossing plate to make it look a little more realistic.


The new May releases were absolutely perfect for the look I was going for. The grass border, darling daisies, and the garden gate dies made the road look so inviting. That's what we want to encourage the next generation, right?

Other dies used:
floral hearts (flowers)
mantel decorations
flourish


Thanks for checking us out today and we'll see you tomorrow!

~Liz

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Oh wow - it's fabulous!!

Julia Sáddi said...

Amazing, Liz! Love making scenes and this of yours looks great!!!
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

sharon said...

wow this is wonderful!!! love it!

Kathy said...

What a cute card! You truly have such great design talent!

Nati Tristan said...

This is beautiufl!