Friday, June 10, 2011

May Sketch Challenge WINNER

Thank you all for being patient while I choose June's winner. I was having such a hard time choosing that I decided to pick randomly this month with the help of Random.org. The random number generator chose Kerryn Lawsen!!
Kerryn made this stunning layout using sketch 120.





Gorgeous, right?

Congrats Kerryn, you've won a beautiful kit from Dixie Pieces. Please join me in congratulating her! Contact me with your mailing info and we'll get this kit out to you quick.


lizchidester6@gmail.com

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats!!!

Susan said...

Congrats, Kerryn. Your LO is beautiful. :-)

Angela said...

Congrats!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Congrats Kerryn! This LO is lovely. :)

Tamika said...

Congratualtions that is a beautiful layout!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Congrats
beautiful LO!
xx
Leila

Brigitte said...

This layout is beautiful. Congratulations!

Kathy said...

Congrats, Kerryn---that is one beautiful layout!!!

Scrappyjo said...

congrats ....That is beautiful!

Kerryn said...

oh wow Thankyou!!! I did not expect that at all. I'll pop an email through to you now Liz :).
Thanks again :).

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congratulations Kerryn.

KerrynF said...

Congrats Kerryn