Friday, July 20, 2012

Cowboy Up with Helmar

Howdy, are ya'll happy it's Friday like me? I am sooo ready for the weekend.

This week the Helmar crew and I got the opportunity to play with goodies from The Robin's Nest. The Robin's Nest has a huge assortment of papers and fun embellishments to choose from.

I chose more of the cowboy themed papers and embellies for this layout of my cute nephew.



I love the cowprint paper, it couldn't be any cuter.
I pulled some large twine from the garage (shhh - don't tell my husband) and roped it around for a rustic feel.


I cut the horse out with my Cricut and cut the bull's head from The Robin's Nest embellishment. I liked it because from far away it looks kind of like a saddle.

Thats it for today. Have a wild weekend!

1 comments:

Bekah said...

Cute- I love finding stuff from around the house to use on my projects, too!