Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hot Like Grandma? Oh, yeah!

Hi there! Are you a doodler? Maybe when you're talking on the phone?
I am a big time doodler. I realize how annoying it is after I doodle because in the mix of all my drawings, I have to find the important notes I wrote down. ;/

Today on Practical Scrappers we are featuring 10 ways to use a black pen on our layouts.  I chose to doodle, but only in small amounts.

Isn't this picture a hoot? This is my husband's grandma (well, her head anyway). My mother in law made this life-size cut out of her to display in her front yard during the week of her 80th birthday. It was so funny. A few of her elderly neighbors in her community didn't find it as funny as we did. LOL!

Notice the small doodly flowers and flourishes.

The paper is just gorgeous. It's My Little Shoebox's Keepsake collection.

So pull out that pen and use it! You can find more ideas on the Practical Scrappers blog.




1 comments:

Esther said...

Gorgeous layout!!! Great job :)