Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Soul with Memorable Seasons

Hi there! Is it hot everywhere or just where I am in Virginia! Its been 100 degrees for over a week straight now. I feel like I'm melting in this summer heat!
I have a small reveal for you using a kit from Memorable Seasons. I got to play with Fancy Pants Summer Soul collection (speaking of the summer).  I love the prints and the colors in this collection - so cute and summery!
Liz266
I have a few to show you now and more to show you later.




Liz274

And a card...
Liz277

Check back another day for more layouts for Memorable Seasons.

Have a great day today!

2 comments:

Glamotte said...

Wow love those colorful creations.

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

I love Fancy Pants, and I especially love what you did with the Fancy Pants' papers! Beautiful work!