Monday, August 6, 2012

A Sunday Drive with Keepsake

Hello! Today I'd like to share with you a few layouts I made with My Little Shoebox's adorable Keepsake collection.
I love that the colors and prints are very versatile. I was able to make a girly page and a masculine page of my husband.

Who doesn't love a nice, Sunday drive?


To add plenty of color and texture I cut out several flower shapes with my die cut machine.

I made sure the title stood out by outlining it with a black pen.
Products used: My Little Shoebox Keepsake collection; Cardstock stickers, Simple Treasures, English Rose, Window View, Razzleberry and pink Sprinkle Glaze Alphabet stickers.

And finally, a masculine page of my DH. My husband is very musical. He plays the guitar and he has a beautiful voice so this paper was perfect!
I added just a touch of pink to show my love for him. :)
Products used: My Little Shoebox Keepsake collection; Cardstock stickers, Simple Treasures, Garden Delight, Picture Perfect, Razzleberry, and 3D Roll Up Flower sheet.

*Everything was glued down with Acid Free Helmar Glue.

That's it for today, enjoy!

1 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

OMgoodness, these are yummy colors on these layouts.