Friday, August 3, 2012

Helmar and Unity Pair Up


Hello! Today I am celebrating along side the Helmar hotties!  All week we are hopping along, showcasing projects using Helmar and Unity stamps and paper designed by Susan Weckesser (who is one of our own Helmar hotties).

Totally cool stuff here!


First of all I'd like to share this card that I made. I have a fond memory of playing with paper dolls as a little girl so I was thrilled to receive the Poised & Pretty stamp set.
I liked the look of the paper doll clothes with tabs so I left those on and adhered the outfit to the doll with Helmar Zap Dots for added dimension.
I cut out the sentiment and  stamped the background a bit with ABC 123 Washi stamps.

Finally I made this card with the same doll stamp but in a different way. I brushed on some homemade texture paint right onto the stamp.
I like the look - it's quite abstract.




You can make your own texture paint too!
Mix together:
1 part Helmar Craft and Hobby PVA Glue
1 part white paint
1/2 part baby powder





1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a totally fun combination!