Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Proof Fork aren't Just for Eating

The gals at Practical Scrappers  have really outdone themselves this week. This is the post you must check out.
Today's "Frugal Find" is all about silverware. I thought she was crazy when the assigned frugal find was something as uncommon to the scrapbook world as spoons, knives, and forks. But I was proven wrong, today's post is full of fun, funky and totally original projects.


For my project I broke the prongs off of about 3 plastic forks and arranged them in this star burst shape.  I glued each prong down onto a small circle with Helmar Quick Dry 450 -this was essential because it dries so quickly.

Love the papers and cute image? Its Pretty Little Studio!

Check out the Practical Scrappers blog for more fun ideas using table ware.

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

So clever! And so cute too!

Unknown said...

Wow, that turned out beautiful. It makes me think of ice and that it would be perfect for a Christmas/Snowflake card too.

Liz said...

Judy, snow flakes are a great idea!!