Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Whole World

It's Thursday. Only 5 more days of freedom left before school starts for my kids. My youngest is starting kindergarten and it's all day here in VA so...that means I'll have NO ONE at home!! Ugh, not sure whether to be sad or celebrate. I'm feeling a little of both.
Today we're headed out to Kings Dominion for one last hoo-rah of summer but I wanted check in first. I made a sketch and a layout to match.


And here is my whole world...on one hammock (my husband should be here to be totally truthful).




Love these My Mind's Eye papers.
I used my Helmar adhesives on everything here. Love that stuff!

Have a fabulous day!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Liz this is a great sketch. I saved to to use in the future, hopefully near future. I completely understand how you feel about your youngest. Mine is starting kindy here too. And it is also all day here in WI. Not thrilled about that. I know I will miss having my boy home with me. It is going to take some serious getting used to here.

Dria said...

fun sketch Liz.. I will put that on my table for the weekend!