Thursday, August 2, 2012

Memorable Seasons Kit -Part 2

As promised, I have more to show you from the kit I received this month from Memorable Seasons. I got to play with October Afternoon's Cakewalk collection.

I love the star burst/quilt patterned paper here but it can be a bit busy. I chopped off the top and bottom of the sheet and put it on to a nice green cardstock.

Next up I have a layout of my daughter on her 13th Birthday.

Different shaped banners are an easy and fun way to use up those scraps.

*Everything on these pages were glued down with fabulous Helmar products.

That's it for today. Have a wonderful day!!


2 comments:

Christa said...

Looks Great Liz. Your banner looks great and those clothes pins are fabulous additions.

Shelbylynnsteeves said...

Great layouts!! Love those little cloths pins!!