Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Memorable Seasons kit -Part 1

Hello! This month at Memorable Seasons I got to play with October Afternoon's Cakewalk collection. Oh my, talk about cute!!! I gotta' be honest, I wasn't too thrilled at first.  -The papers seemed very pastel-ish but when it arrived at my doorstep I was so excited because I couldn't have been more wrong. The colors are bright and the patterns are so fun. The best part is, it's not just for Birthdays.
I had tons of fun creating.

Bunny Ears
Bunny ears - My family does them and it annoys me. But I decided to just go with it and make it a focus on my layout. LOL!




When I first made the bunny ears I asked my kids what they look like. They all said "bread sticks". LOL!

Next up I have a card to share.

The balloon originally had a "you're invited" inside. I didn't need that so I cut it out and placed a cute patterned paper in its place. I hung some white string below for some added dimension.

You can get the entire collection at the Memorable Seasons store. The store also has a huge growing list of pre-orders from all the new CHA releases!

*Everything here was glued down with fabulous Helmar products.

1 comments:

Laura C said...

You really rocked this Liz!