Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Halloween Week...

...at the bakery. Halloween is our busiest holiday and I love it! Its a time where I can truly be as creative as I want...not to mention as monsterous as I want. ;)

Here are a few 3Dimensional cakes that I'd like to share.


I chose to make my realistic pumpkin groovs a bit twisted. I started out using just plain buttercream icing and then I sprayed the whole cake with my airbrush machine using a two-toned orange and yellow. I love the look!


Next we have a mummy. He looks like he saw a ghost...poor guy.



This is obviously not Halloween but its cute! Good ol' crabby patty!!

7 comments:

Mitralee said...

Liz I love when you posts your cakes! If you scroll back a wee bit on my blog there is a zombie cake not that it appears you need ideas!

Anita Scroggins said...

I love these!!! I so need to get in the kitchen before the holiday gets here!

Unknown said...

you amaze me with your talent..love the cakes

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Okay now I'm craving a piece of cake! TFS

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Woow those cakes rocks Liz!!

Sandie said...

wow, these cakes are so amazing. Especially love the one with the eyes popping out LOL very well done!!

craftykellyj said...

Wow these cakes are soooo cool!