Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bundle Up Kids...Its Cold Out There!

I went "home" to visit my family in Utah about a month ago and I really enjoyed the real snow out there.
Here in Virginia, it snowed less than an inch and they cancelled school...too funny!!
My little niece was so cute exploring the new fallen snow with my dad's big coat on.

 
The large snowflake was made with plastic fork prongs. I simply broke off the prongs and glued them all together with Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.
These cute papers and ADORABLE images are from Pretty Little Studio's Winter Wonderland and Christmas At Home collections.


Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the idea of the forks! My sister lives in Texas and they cancelled school when it snowed one time.

Michelle said...

This is really really pretty, Liz! Glad you enjoyed your trip back home. I am in WI and most of our snow melted then we went into a deep freeze with temps in the negative... sometimes that being the high for the day.

Christy said...

This is just gorgeous! :)